Restaurant that you don't like that everyone else loves

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
kcdixiecat

Re: Restaurant that you don't like that everyone else loves

Post by kcdixiecat »

Duke wrote:See? The best stuff really IS in someone's back yard. I say we all show up at once and insist on a demonstration.

:p
LOL c'mon. Let me get back home from Mom's...and we'll make him smoke a bunch of stuff for us. Just be prepared...he likes to drink gin and tonics while playing with fire....oh, and our two dachshunds will be all over everyone..but don't worry..they don't bite....just lots of licks.
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

kcdixiecat wrote:Sure..what better way to make friends? You know it's bad when you're ready to go back to work so you can make friends! We've been here since September and I've not been out in the work force yet. I've never not worked so it's been hard for me. I'm a social worker and worked for hospice for about 20 years prior to moving here. I'm tired of being a kept woman..never thought I'd hear these words coming out of my mouth. Grins..I need female friends..damnit:P

Doug's great and all...but it's hard to talk about Desperate Housewives with him.
Oh wow. I'm a social worker too. Hello colleague.
Now this is more like it.
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

Hi there! I'll send you a private message so we can talk shop!
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

I love forum potlucks! :) You don't find better food anywhere in this city than at one of these. I've participated in lots of them, through nolaforum.com.

If you have a get together, dragongrrl and kcdixiecat, I'd love to participate! (and I have no pride, I invite myself....) LOL
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

Grins...sounds good to me. Just be prepared for two dachshunds that like to lick toes.