Big Brother 10

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Alex

Re: Big brother 10

Post by Alex »

My wife wanted to watch it but when I realized that TIVO was not recording Deadliest Catch I dissed BB. I think she may be a little dissapointed, oh well. I was not gonna miss the season finale of DC; it is the best non fiction series on TV right now.

edited to add: It was Leigh at neworleans.com that turned me on to DC. Thanks Leigh!
Sine qua non
Alex

Post by Alex »

Lord have mercy! What is with that ugly orange murder suit that Julie Chen is wearing!!!
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Yeah, I didn't care for it. Steven leaves, foo, but Keesha wins. I hope she puts up Michelle and either Jessie or Libra. Libra only because she's running the show. Jessie because he's a self absorbed idiot, and Michelle because she creeps me out.

It was fun seeing Renny's roots. I liked the families of her and Jessie knocking each other. The way they cut it made it funny.
Now this is more like it.
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

dragongrrl wrote:Yeah, I didn't care for it. Steven leaves, foo, but Keesha wins. I hope she puts up Michelle and either Jessie or Libra. Libra only because she's running the show. Jessie because he's a self absorbed idiot, and Michelle because she creeps me out.

It was fun seeing Renny's roots. I liked the families of her and Jessie knocking each other. The way they cut it made it funny.
Doesn't Keesha remind you of an older version of EVEL DICK'S cutie daughter? The broad is a knockout. :)

I like Libra.... stupid name, but very articulate.... I still have a problem with the way the old duffer attacked her verbally. I wanted to support the guy, but can't.

Also like Michelle.

Dragongirl.... We'd be in

DIFFERENT ALLIANCES!!!!!!!!!!! :D
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

I already knew we had different allegiances from your political threads. ;)

Also, I gather you liked the Donatos and despite their being good T.V. I didn't at all. :p

I don't like Jerry. I wanted to, but I couldn't bring myself to. So when he took off after Libra I wasn't surprised.

I like Keesha a lot. She's beautiful.

Danielle Donato wasn't pretty to me because of her constant whining. "It's noooot FAAAAAAAIIIIIR to meeeeee!" Lord!
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Heads up, my friends-

Big Brother will be shown on TUES/THURS this week. There goes CBS moving shit around.

:rolleyes:
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Yes but it's usually on Thursday. They put it on Wed for a short time because of some kind of scheduling conflict.
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:Heads up, my friends-

Big Brother will be shown on TUES/THURS this week. There goes CBS moving shit around.

:rolleyes:
They (CBS) set up decoy email addresses for Nina Tassler and Les Moonves. I need to find out what they are using now so we can email them our displeasure. We just cant put the word Jericho anywhere in the email or it will get deleted - ...if they can't take a joke.
Sine qua non
Alex

Post by Alex »

I am not realy enjoying BB this season. These houseguests are boring for the most part. I am glad they did the America's player thing, but that is about it.

They do have some good boobage this season though.
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

They fight a lot. That's pretty funny.

I like Renny the most and Jerry the least although April is putridness personified too. Libra is growing on me and I cheered when Jesse left. I like Dan and (at times) Keesha. Ollie is as big an ass as his conceited girlfriend/ho April. I like Memphis next best after Renny. I liked Angie okay and was very sorry to see Brian go.

As seasons go, I'd say, not bad.