Big Brother 10

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
dragongrrl

Re: Big brother 10

Post by dragongrrl »

Yeeay. Brian goes. That needed to happen. Renny is annoying but funny and fun. I wanted to get that cocky sukkah out.

Welcome Apple Pie. Alex, Nanette and I welcome another TV watcher.
Now this is more like it.
Alex

Post by Alex »

dragongrrl wrote:Yeeay. Brian goes. That needed to happen. Renny is annoying but funny and fun. I wanted to get that cocky sukkah out.

Welcome Apple Pie. Alex, Nanette and I welcome another TV watcher.
Yeah AP, welcome :)

I won't miss Brian at all. Keep the local chick for entertainment.

I am trying to recruit a few TV watchers. After the Jericho thing I am signed up for forums and blogs for just about every TV site on the net.
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Kewl beans.
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Good morning, friends!

As much as I love that old duffer, Jerry (?).......... his talk about not wearing anything military because he knew he was going to break his word was pure and complete Bullsh*t. What a cop-out. I thought that was ridiculous.

Did you guys LOVE that puppet show, or what???? Tits on the broad puppet, whiny Renny, brown Julie.... I got such a kick out of that!

Good to see you again, Apple Pie! :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:Good morning, friends!

As much as I love that old duffer, Jerry (?).......... his talk about not wearing anything military because he knew he was going to break his word was pure and complete Bullsh*t. What a cop-out. I thought that was ridiculous.

Did you guys LOVE that puppet show, or what???? Tits on the broad puppet, whiny Renny, brown Julie.... I got such a kick out of that!

Good to see you again, Apple Pie! :)
The puppet show as a hoot - lol.
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Jessie "I'm not duh stupid" is the worst. He's so in love with himself.

Renny has gone underground which isn't so much fun. I like Steven but he seems to be going.

The smart move IMO would have been to put up Libra and April because they seem like the people playing the hardest.

And finally, why's he putting up two guys when often the sexes team up at some point and if another guy goes, they'll be outnumbered. I'm surprised he didn't put up Angie or Renny to balance the ticket.
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

OK..... Nanette is going to be a bad girl here..........
Jessie "I'm not duh stupid" is the worst. He's so in love with himself.
I think that our Jessie is over compensating for having a tiny d*ck. *wicked evil grin*
Alex

Post by Alex »

I missed it last night - oh well - I will get the recap off of the internet.
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Oh man. I wish they'd back doored Libra. For two aggressive power players to get voted out two weeks in a row would be insane! I'd love it.

I like Steven and I can't stand Michelle. Now I hate her more. I want Steven to stay. He's interesting.

As for our local girl, I liked that she stirred the pot although I think Jerry got more stirred up than Renny expected. But then she got all riled up too. She wound up looking a bit high school, but so did all the others. I find this season's cast pretty interesting.
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

I'm getting really tired of Jerry and his bullshit. First it was the military uniform crap, and now the swearing. He's becoming a pain in the arse.

Renny is growing on me.

Libra is irritating.

Michelle will be between the sheets with the body-builder in no time at all. *cringing* :shootself: