Garlic?

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
praline

Garlic?

Post by praline »

I LOVE garlic. My friends and I usually roast a few heads and spread it on crackers with blue cheese crumbles. I'm getting together with the girls tonight for a pool party and want to bring a new garlic appetizer. What's your favorite?
JonSmith

Re: Garlic?

Post by JonSmith »

praline wrote:I LOVE garlic. My friends and I usually roast a few heads and spread it on crackers with blue cheese crumbles. I'm getting together with the girls tonight for a pool party and want to bring a new garlic appetizer. What's your favorite?
Roast come garlic in the over with olive oil and serve with brie and sliced apples.

awesome
Dilfan

Post by Dilfan »

praline wrote:I LOVE garlic. My friends and I usually roast a few heads and spread it on crackers with blue cheese crumbles. I'm getting together with the girls tonight for a pool party and want to bring a new garlic appetizer. What's your favorite?
Make some hummus with both roasted and raw garlic.
Save Money NOW! - http://jselph.MyWorldDiscounts.com
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

Praline, I'm with ya'... I love garlic.

Very simple, a big crowd pleaser... either use minced garlic or roasted garlic, a block of cream cheese, some dill, fresh or dried, a little parsley, enough mayo and or cream to make it dip-able and process until smooth. Serve with crackers or chips if you're feeling decadent.

No kidding, I've had people send me to the kitchen to make MORE. lol
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....