Something Different W/Chicken?

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
justagirl

Re: Something Different W/Chicken?

Post by justagirl »

I'm with you hadacol.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
Great Danish

Post by Great Danish »

This is my favorite fast dish with any chicken parts but I particularly like to use thighs for this...

Wash the chicken well; lift skin away from the meat and sprinkle your favorite seasoning under the skin (I like “Slap you Mama Hot seasoning). Pull the skin back in place and dredge in a little milk or buttermilk, then coat with SFR flour. Put in Pam coated pan and spray the top of chicken with Pam. Cook at 400 degrees for 45 min to an hour until brown....always very tasty....a favorite at our house with a salad.
HomeMadeCajun

Post by HomeMadeCajun »

We make fajitas & chicken sandwiches at least once a week. You can marinate them in anything, so they'll always have a unique flavor. Then you can include grilled veggies or an interesting salsa to change the flavor even more.
Ship a taste of New Orleans anywhere! Visit my online store www.HomeMadeCajun.com
PNG

Post by PNG »

Hadacol wrote:I thought that the skin was the whole point of chicken:)

In fact, that's exactly why I haven't EVER bought any of those stupid boneless, skinless chicken breasts. You might as well buy a big bucket of tofu.
Roasted chicken skin and roasted turkey skin are better than pork skins!
AS WITH GOD, I TOO WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS................