Watch What You Post Here!

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
Jerry

Watch What You Post Here!

Post by Jerry »

...Or it may be deleted at once!

I posted something about why postings were not being counted and was told by the "Admin" that my comment was not appropriate in that forum.
"Lounge" postings are not being counted as serious postings or some such BS.
Jerry Sherlock / Jazz Boutique
JazzBoutique.net
Admin

Re: Watch What You Post Here!

Post by Admin »

No, Jerry, you were not told that at all. The statement was that there is no reason to discuss the same thing in multiple forums. Please re-read the detailed response in Tech Support before going off half-cocked. Thanks.
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

Jerry,
I guess I'm weird, but I like the fact that some crap is deleted immediately. I like that the forum actually has a working admin or mods..... I like that he/she/they are friendly and funny and answer questions immediately. And I REALLY like the fact that I won't ever have to be frightened or repulsed again by serious disturbed individuals.

It's great to have a place where I can come and talk about cooking, recipes, and restaurants and have FUN.

I never understood why everyone so jealously guarded the number of postings on the board. When mine get into the higher numbers... lol... I get embarrassed... like I have no life or anything.

I mean, I don't have a life... but don't want it out there on the WORLD WIDE WEB for God 'n everybody to see. hahahahahahaha
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....
foodieCon

Post by foodieCon »

Jerry Jerry Jerry, who gives a crap if your posts are deleted. why do you always try to sensationalize crap.

the admins here seem fair so far. sounds like they actaully had a good reason to delete it. If you don't want your stuff deleted, start your own board.