The Starter Wife on USA

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
cstoehr

Re: The Starter Wife on USA

Post by cstoehr »

LOL...me too! I would much rather watch without my husband because he is constantly complaining or changing the channels at the breaks and I am saying turn it back etc......
Alex

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote:LOL...me too! I would much rather watch without my husband because he is constantly complaining or changing the channels at the breaks and I am saying turn it back etc......
Sounds like my wife - lol.
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

I am surprised the tv hasn't exploded since we both sometimes have a remote and as soon as he switches the channel I switch it back! LOL
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

cstoehr wrote:I am surprised the tv hasn't exploded since we both sometimes have a remote and as soon as he switches the channel I switch it back! LOL
LOL OMG there would be blood shed at our house if we both had a remote. I've seriously thought about blocking certain channels on the cable. I like Law and Order, CSI..those shows as much as the next person..but when you can recite a shows dialogue verbatim..it's time to find another show. I seriously think he would watch them continuously. Makes me crazy...can ya tell?
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Husband watched the Starter Wife repeat I guess either Saturday or Sunday morning......he said....this is a great show.....I could hear him laughing all the way in the other room. You just never know........:)
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

LOL this past Friday night...Doug was on the computer while I was watching....I heard him chuckle a couple of times..but he would never admit that he was enjoying it. Men