College Football Week 2

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
bam bam

College Football Week 2

Post by bam bam »

I know there are still games left but I am not laying more than a TD w TN. Anyway week 2 is shaping up nicely.

Georgia -23.5 (large)
Texas Tech -8.5 (large)
Nebraska -26
Texas -25
Mississippi +8
UAB +14
Penn St -15.5
Tulsa -20
Okla St -13
Utah -21 (-120)
Cincinnati +20.5

These are just my leans other than the first two which are recommended plays. I'll post some more thoughts tomorrow.
bam bam

Re: College Football Week 2

Post by bam bam »

UGA-CMU--Strong play on Georgia (-23.5). CMU is a quality MAC opponent and UGA has a history of not covering against mid-majors. Regardless, I think UGA has too much speed. CMU's defense was abysmal last year and with a game under their belt, UGA rolls in this spot. Large Money Wager.

Texas Tech-Nevada. Strong play on Red Raiders (-8.5). I am big fan of the Wolfpack but this matchup is similar to the above. I don't believe UNR's defense can slow the Red Raiders potent attack.

Nebraska (-26) over San Jose St. Spartans were a mess in the first game. QB situation is still unsettled. I don't like Neb's defense but SJS lacks the speed and playmaking ability to take advantage.

Texas -25 at UTEP--Texas under Mack Brown rolls in these spots, Miners defense stinks. Good spot for the Longhorns to put 50 plus points on the board.

Wake Forest-Ole Miss. Ole Miss getting 8 is the play here. I have been waiting to pound the Rebs and this is a good spot. Rebs were strong against the spread last year and improved coaching should make a difference. Wake Forest wins in a squeaker. 35-30.

UAB +14 over Florida Atlantic. Owls lack the experinece in covering big numbers. I am looking to play the Blazers in the early going and while I think FAU wins, I like the points.

More later.
bam bam

Re: College Football Week 2

Post by bam bam »

7-4 this past week and now 6-0 when betting large money on the season. I lost two games by a point and a half which pisses me off. But what can you do? It is a long season.