Samantha Brown does New Orleans

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
café au lait

Samantha Brown does New Orleans

Post by café au lait »

Yeah, I know she's sort of annoying, but she has a new series on Travel Channel called Passport to Great Weekends, with this weekend's feature being N.O. This show is not focused on dining, but she does go to Central Grocery. She hits Snug Harbor and Rock 'n Bowl in addition to a swamp tour.

Hey, it's good publicity!
Forget the apple - a café au lait a day keeps the doctor away!
bam bam

Re: Samantha Brown does New Orleans

Post by bam bam »

Based on the title of this post, I thought it had something to do with the Swinger's Convention in town.
café au lait

Post by café au lait »

I just wanted to keep you interested! ;)
Forget the apple - a café au lait a day keeps the doctor away!
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

My friends Country Fried are on stage at Rock and Bowl while she's there. I thought that was cool.

I've caught peices of it twice this weekend while flipping around. She's not that bad...she highlights a lot of things that other people covering New Orleans (or other citys) miss.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

I've caught peices of it twice this weekend while flipping around. She's not that bad...she highlights a lot of things that other people covering New Orleans (or other citys) miss.
So does that mean the Swinger's Convention did make the cut?

Incidentally, it was pretty funny, there were alot of these idiots at Harrah's last night. And they were all giving each other this kinda heads up sign. (I don't think I can do it justice by attempting to describe it.) I am not sure why they just don't go up to each other and say "hey I want to bang your wife."