LOST returns..... YAY!

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
NoNoNanette

LOST returns..... YAY!

Post by NoNoNanette »

As will Doc Jensen.... I love this guy's stuff and spend entirely too much time on his blog on "the morning after".

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,2031346 ... ngs-Story1
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."
Alex

Re: LOST returns..... YAY!

Post by Alex »

I can't wait!!
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Ready to settle in for three hours, baby? For your reading pleasure:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163108 ... tory.jhtml

'Lost' Season-Six Premiere Cheat Sheet
Study up on what happened 'previously on 'Lost' ' before you dive into the show's final chapter.
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."
sore_bluto

Post by sore_bluto »

"It worked."

Has your brain melted yet?
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Alex

Post by Alex »

I am finding that these first two eps are not as intense as last season, but that is probably because they are setting us up for something big.
Sine qua non
sore_bluto

Post by sore_bluto »

I am hoping that the confluence of the two stories/timelines will be mind blowing!
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

One thing really jumped out at me, gang...

Sayed (???) would not have whined like a baby by being tortured. He's a changed "man".....

I was originally thinking that he'd be "JACOB" (Good) vs. "LOCKE" (Evil Smoke Monster), but now I'm wondering. :confused:

Also... (horrid at names), but Jack's half-sister/Australian broad/Aaron's mom looked ROUGH at the end. She's got the same "infection" as Sayed.....

I think she might be the (again, horrid at names :) ) French broad who had been on the island....

Creepier and creepier! Love it!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

A nice quick critique:

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/02/10/lo ... nd-sawyer/
Alex

Post by Alex »

OK, that is what I have been waiting for! The Substitute was an awesome episode. I just got a chance to watch it last Sunday night. I am loving what they are doing with the ones in L.A.! I am eagerly anticipating tonight's show, but fear I am to busy to watch it. I love TIVO, since I am up to my neck in earning industry certifications and learning new technology so I can reenter the job market. My life is all about Windows Server 2008 and VMware these days. :shootself:
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Firstly, I LOVED last night's "Richard" episode. LOVED it.

But, they got alot of explaining to do! Thought you might like this piece from Vanity Fair.
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars ... rdido.html

Here's a partial excerpt:
.....Jacob may not be evil, but he's kind of a dick.

The kind of dick who sums up the entire show with a metaphor about a bottle of wine: the wine is Hell, he says, and the island is the cork, "the only thing keeping the darkness where it belongs." Let me get that straight: Remember the polar bear? Remember the numbers entered into the computer in the hatch? Remember the DHARMA Initiative? Remember the time traveling? None of that actually mattered......
:D