How is there no Saints post yet?

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
Gourmondo

Re: How is there no Saints post yet?

Post by Gourmondo »

Re: Buffett, I used to have a neighbor who I liked very much but for the fact that he was a Parrothead and played JB cranked up on the outside speakers for what seemed like every effing weekend. Could never listen to him again after that. Have read some of the books, though.
#7 throw away to do list.

Post by #7 throw away to do list. »

buffett may have had some early work that was less than terrible but overall his catalog sucks. and these parrothead idiots? one step below trekkies. ......i watched the nfl channel replay of the saints game. i was amazed at the amont of dropped balls by the dolphins. totally changed the game. the recovery of a breese fumble was huge too, dont know how the dolphins didnt get that one. ...the saints reminded me of the montana niners vs the saints back in the 80's-90's. i always thought debartalo had paid someone off, everything went the niners way.
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

LOL......people say the same things about the Dead Followers...........

Summer, boating and drinking always has a Buffet tune in the mix..........not alot, but just enough..........you would be amazed at people that have only heard the "overplayed" stuff look at you when they say....man I like that song...who is it....and do not believe you when you say Buffet.

I also enjoy his books.
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

I write, cut and paste, articles after each and every Saints game. I never posted anything here because all sports posts are supposed to be in the Sports section of this "Lounge". No one ever goes to those sections so why bother? Really!
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.