Anyone Watching MNF*?

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
Low-N-Slow

Anyone Watching MNF*?

Post by Low-N-Slow »

*Monday Night Favre show?

Geeze, does ESPN have a camera dedicated to Brett? There was a play at the end of the half that ended up putting 1 second back on the clock. Where was the camera? Following Brett's premature exit to to the locker room...
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
flyinbayou

Re: Anyone Watching MNF*?

Post by flyinbayou »

I would believe they do. Saw the same thing.
Let's hope he doesn't pull a pick job like Jerry Jones did a few weeks ago.
They only thing worse is having one of his biggest fans (Gruden) on the broadcast team. I would have liked to see nothing more than Brett fail but the Packers' O-line is awful.
Easy win for the Viqueens!
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Pas Bon

Post by Pas Bon »

I had a vision of fraternity houses across the country making a drinking game of it.....taking a shot every time the words Brett Favre were uttered. I doubt any would have had the tolerence to last through the pre-game alone.
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

it was a great game, with one of hte gmes greatest players, putting on a great performance. It also showed GB did not make a bad move. Rogers is awesome.
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

Green Bay did what any responsible club would have done.

Brett retired. Promote the guy that has a long career to played out ahead of him or lose him to a team that needs his special talent.

Favre's pro football career will end shortly. I don't see him getting any invites to the land of cheese for the rest of his life. I wonder if 25 million dollars is worth all the hatred that Brett will always stir among diehard Packer fans and the community.

And if you don't think that Brett signing with the Vikings was calculated revenge, well, I have some FEMA money to sign you up for.

Happy sleeping Brett.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.