2009 NFL Hall of Fame Game

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
EatinAintCheatin

2009 NFL Hall of Fame Game

Post by EatinAintCheatin »

Comes on at 7 pm on WDSU tonight. Be sure to look for Troy Kropog, #70, my cousin's boy. He's a local kid from Tulane. Went in the 4th round. He's supposed to get some play time at left or right tackle on the Titan offensive line tonight. Kind of a small dude at 6'6" and 310 lbs. But I think he can hold his own...We'll see..
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Redd Foxx
dragongrrl

Re: 2009 NFL Hall of Fame Game

Post by dragongrrl »

I wish him luck and skill. Hope it works out for him.

Doesn't sound all that small to me.
Now this is more like it.
EatinAintCheatin

Post by EatinAintCheatin »

Wow!! How much botox has Chris Collinsworth had today. The dude looks like the Joker in the first Batman movie. Jesus, how embarrassing....
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Redd Foxx
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

I missed the beginning so I am wondering what's up with the ref's jerseys (red and white??)

During halftime they had a nice tribute to John Madden. The funniest line of it came from Collinsworth saying that he hopes one day that somebody could compare him to John Madden the broadcaster.
FAIL.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
buzd

Post by buzd »

flyinbayou wrote:I missed the beginning so I am wondering what's up with the ref's jerseys (red and white??)
It's the anniversary of the AFL, so we have two of the original AFL teams, and AFL refs.
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

Aha! Thanks.
Also, good to see you on Saintsreport.com. Keep me honest.
I am embarrassed to say I have never tried Bon Ton but always wanted to. For whatever reason it is never on my radar. I have to make a mental reminder.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
buzd

Post by buzd »

I figured that was you...
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

After the lights went out about 2 minutes after Harrington pitched his ball into the pond, our power was off for about 4 hours. Had to put all of the slow grilling stuff back in the fridge, and grilled the quick stuff with sauce and veggies. Power came back about 9:30, so...did not see much. Did they do any mention of McNair since it was the Oilers? Seems they had to say something, but a rather "delicate" subject...