Do You Play A Musical Instrument?

Live & In Person, On CD or MP3
Dilfan

Re: Do You Play A Musical Instrument?

Post by Dilfan »

When it comes to music, I play one heckofa stereo!!!! And, I can wire it up as well!:) I'm more of a "techie" than an artist. I can, and do, build and repair computers, and restore antique phonographs and cars, but I really have the proverbial "tin ear".
As a teen, I played around with guitar, but never really took it serious. I'm sorry now that I didn't learn any instruments in my younger days, but now that I'm retired, guitar or piano just may be in my future.
DivaKitty, I think everyone would be interested in your site. Why not post it in your sig if you still feel it may not be appropriate for a post.
And if someone "knows" of a good musician, then this is the place to let the rest of us know so we can check it out.
Save Money NOW! - http://jselph.MyWorldDiscounts.com
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

I've played guitar since 1965 taking some initial lessons from Sidney Castaing, a local Metairie resident.
I started with the trumpet in the St. Christopher School Band about 1959 - being instructed by Pat Barberot.

I never played for money - just for fun and have owned just about every brand of guitar. Currently I just have a Guild acoustic for doing old Beatles, Dylan, etc. and an Epiphone ES 335 electric for jamming.

I wish I had more time to play as my fingertips are usually too soft...:(

I forgot to add that I now have an upright piano that I'm trying to teach myself to play....
Jerry Sherlock / Jazz Boutique
JazzBoutique.net