OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
NoNoNanette

Re: OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Post by NoNoNanette »

Geez! What a great episode.

More importantly, did you gals see the coat that Wren had on when she was thrown out of the Darling house? Christ! I'm not into "fashion", but I would kill for her coat! (Thinking it was white/charcoal/black big checks) :)
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

LOL...I didn't notice her coat....It was a good episode! But I thought I saw a promo of the "wedding" and it showed Juliet arriving home......she wasn't on it so either the promo was wrong or I missed it. Boy Leticia got her biatch on last night....good for her. I still think it was a staged accident and that it would make for a good cliff hanger dang it! I laughed so hard when the stock went down. HA to you Simon! One thing about this program is that everyone can fall in love and out at the drop of a hat. I am sad that they are not continuing it. Dumb tv execs!
Alex

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote: Dumb tv execs!
I wonder how long it will be before ABC, NBC, and CBS are on Capitol Hill looking for a bailout?
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Alex wrote:I wonder how long it will be before ABC, NBC, and CBS are on Capitol Hill looking for a bailout?
If they would listen to the people that watch their programs, it would not even be an issue would it. LOL
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Cliff hanger last night on DSM!!! Who was shot.........

Carmelita? nah.....I think Tripp. What a great episode.....
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

I read in either TV GUIDE or Entertainment Weekly, that they'll be showing 4 new episodes in the Spring. They're going to wrap up all of the loose ends.

We'll find out who killed Dutch.... it's supposed to be quite the twist.

Man, I'm gonna miss this show. *pouting* :(
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Me too. It will probably be Tripp all along as the killer...............:p
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:I read in either TV GUIDE or Entertainment Weekly, that they'll be showing 4 new episodes in the Spring. They're going to wrap up all of the loose ends.

We'll find out who killed Dutch.... it's supposed to be quite the twist.

Man, I'm gonna miss this show. *pouting* :(
I will have to make sure to watch those.
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Last nights episode was a good one! Never thought about Dutch being alive.............. also, I am now leaning on IF he is dead, that Simon did it. I also think that Simon knew that somehow something would keep her from pulling the plug and he did it himself.

on another note, Alex.....I saw "Stanley" on the Without a Trace show the other night. He was playing a con man.
Alex

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote:Last nights episode was a good one! Never thought about Dutch being alive.............. also, I am now leaning on IF he is dead, that Simon did it. I also think that Simon knew that somehow something would keep her from pulling the plug and he did it himself.

on another note, Alex.....I saw "Stanley" on the Without a Trace show the other night. He was playing a con man.
Good deal! glad to see him get some work. Everyone always loved "Stanley"! Little "Heather" did a bang up job on sons of Anarchy. I would love to see "Mr. Hawkins" get some cool acting gigs.
Sine qua non