OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
cstoehr

OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Post by cstoehr »

Hurray the season opener for Dirty Sexy Money is tonight!
NoNoNanette

Re: OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Post by NoNoNanette »

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

Going to watch it live and DVR "Sons of Anarchy" on the bedroom television.

Geez, how I've been looking forward to this premier.

Thanks for thinking about me! :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

"OKAY, NEXT COMMERCIAL DSM GET'S ADDED TO THE TIVO"! me to wife just now - saw a banner ad for it a few minutes ago and feared I may have missed the premiere.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Watching Criminal Minds, Alex? LOVE that show.... now moreso since Patinkin is outta there....

:)
NoNoNanette

Wowie Zowie!

Post by NoNoNanette »

How great was that episode? Loved every moment of it.

(Missed the final 2 episodes last season while on a vacation-----man, this caught me up to speed!) :D
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:Watching Criminal Minds, Alex? LOVE that show.... now moreso since Patinkin is outta there....

:)
No I quit watching that one. I try to keep CBS viewing to a minimum. I am watching the comedies on Monday, NCIS, and finally they got The Unit back on, although I think it will be the last season for that one since it is now in the Sunday death slot.
Sine qua non
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex wrote:"OKAY, NEXT COMMERCIAL DSM GET'S ADDED TO THE TIVO"! me to wife just now - saw a banner ad for it a few minutes ago and feared I may have missed the premiere.
OK , Tivo did not work out since Sons of Anarchy was set up as a season pass and I did not have time to readjust it, so we watched DSM live and then I watched SOA.

DSM was awesome!! I am so glad it is back on. My wife and I both enjoyed it a lot.

SOA was pretty good last night as well, but the preview for next week looks even better.

Edit:

This was a little much - having so much good TV on at one time is something I am not used to, it is a nice change.
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

DSM..... Wowza....never saw the ending of that one! Why they thought Letitia killed Dutch is surprising. I am a little surprised that Nick would "allow" Tripp and Patrick to cover up his wifes death when it was an accident, he should have called the police. Lots of little twists and turns going on right off the bat! Karen and Simon both using each other and who is Simon in cahoots with? What happened to Nick and Lsia wanting to have another baby? I am glad he and Karen didn't get together "yet". I was mad at Jeremy pushing himself on Lisa and was hoping Lucy Liu would keep him occupied...I am hooked from the get go..........
Alex

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote:DSM..... Wowza....never saw the ending of that one! Why they thought Letitia killed Dutch is surprising. I am a little surprised that Nick would "allow" Tripp and Patrick to cover up his wifes death when it was an accident, he should have called the police. Lots of little twists and turns going on right off the bat! Karen and Simon both using each other and who is Simon in cahoots with? What happened to Nick and Lsia wanting to have another baby? I am glad he and Karen didn't get together "yet". I was mad at Jeremy pushing himself on Lisa and was hoping Lucy Liu would keep him occupied...I am hooked from the get go..........
Lucy Liu - a welcome addition to the cast or at least a guest appearence - she has still got it going on.

Great show!
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

LOL, what a slut.....first time on the show......meets Jeremy drinks his drink....next meeting....getting it on in the limo. What a gal. Wonder who she is in cahoots with? Simon?