Any Other TV Watchers?

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Alex

Re: Any Other TV Watchers?

Post by Alex »

I am watching Supernatural right now. I have never seen it before but some Jericho fans recommended it, so I think I will give it a shot. Later on I plan on watching Swingtown. They are doing a good job with the characters on that show.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Alex wrote:I am watching Supernatural right now. I have never seen it before but some Jericho fans recommended it, so I think I will give it a shot. Later on I plan on watching Swingtown. They are doing a good job with the characters on that show.
Oh, Alex!

Supernatural can be VERY frightening at times. Excellent show! I'm looking forward to the new season. If you enjoyed tonite's, continue to watch it....big fun ahead!

I simply ADORE "Swingtown".

I'm probably much older than many of you guys...born in 1960, so vividly remember the clothing, music and concept of "open marriages". It's like a blast from the past for me. (They need to release a good soundtrack!) :)

BTW: if you're into "SCARY", check out "FEAR ITSELF" on NBC at 9pm Central on Thursday. (it's on opposite our swinger-friends, so you'll need a DVR). ;)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Swingtown was good tonight and i will try to watch Supernatural again. It was pretty intense.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

buzd wrote:I am somewhat ashamed to say that I have been enjoying Wipeout.
Watched it this week! Wow, did that hour fly by quickly! :)

Thanks for the heads-up. We enjoyed it. (Although I was literally cringing at some of those wipe-outs!) ;)

Fun show.
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

SWINGTOWN has been moved to Fridays. :(

Stick a fork in it..... *pouting* (Do you suppose they feel THAT flushed with success that they'd place it in a dead zone like Friday night????)

Alex: Tonite is FEAR ITSELF on NBC. Check it out.
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

NoNoNanette wrote:SWINGTOWN has been moved to Fridays. :(

Stick a fork in it..... *pouting* (Do you suppose they feel THAT flushed with success that they'd place it in a dead zone like Friday night????)

my paper says tonight (Thursday) 9pm CBS: Swingtown

also at 9pm on USA is Burn Notice
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:SWINGTOWN has been moved to Fridays. :(

I hate when CBS starts messin' with the schedule - it is never good for the show that gets moved. I know that the creators of Swingtown wanted to shop it to a premium cable channel, but CBS said they wanted it bad, so what CBS wants they get. No doubt it will probably be cancelled after one season. It is the CBS way - the show killing network.

I will try to watch Fear Itself, but tonight is a study night, and my mother just called and said her computer was dead, so there goes my evening.
Sine qua non
buzd

Post by buzd »

NoNoNanette wrote:Watched it this week! Wow, did that hour fly by quickly! :)

Thanks for the heads-up. We enjoyed it. (Although I was literally cringing at some of those wipe-outs!) ;)

Fun show.
Glad you liked it. I'm 2 episodes behind, as I'm out of town, but my DVR is keeping up. I justify the guilty pleasure by telling myself it's a gameshow, not "reality" (ugh!!).
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

buzd wrote:Glad you liked it. I'm 2 episodes behind, as I'm out of town, but my DVR is keeping up. I justify the guilty pleasure by telling myself it's a gameshow, not "reality" (ugh!!).
Oooooh, buzd...... allow me to wrap you into my web of REALITY SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!! :whip:

*wicked evil grin*
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Is anyone watching America's Got Talent? Since I am affecting PNG so much because I have a copy of Robin Hood - Men In Tights, I might as well own up to watching America's Got Talent.
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."