Big Brother 10

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
NoNoNanette

Re: Big Brother 10

Post by NoNoNanette »

I really like both of them, Alex.

BUT.... Dan is becoming a little too sneaky.....and delighting in it. :cool:

I dunno. I'm getting sick of most of 'em. :) (But shall faithfully record it tonite while the Saints game is being televised).
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

This is the first time in years that I've liked all of the people that might win. I don't think Jerry has a chance in heck.

Loved the way Ollie and Michelle went tonight.

I like Dan in spite of the weasel-moves he's been doing lately. I like Keesha and Memphis and I love Renny even though she's CARAZY.

I hope she wins it all.
Now this is more like it.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Now that Renny is gone I would like to see Jerry and Dan in the final two. I never have liked Memphis from the beginning. I like Dan and think he is playing a great game(telling a lie in Keisha's goodbye message was priceless), but he is going to have to spend a lot of time in the confessional when he gets home - LOL.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

I agree with you on a couple of points, Alex-

I never could stand Memphis. Just something about the guy immediately turned me off.

Our Dan might just be the best player in Big Brother history! I thought that Dr. Will was a sneak, but Dan blows him away. :) I predict that he will win in your scenario.... and hope so.... but can you imagine the outrage after the final vote when his old buddies watch what he's been up to? *cringing*
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

I like Dan which means he'll lose. I hate Jerry so he'll probably win. Memphis is an ass but I don't particularly like or dislike him. We'll see.
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:I agree with you on a couple of points, Alex-

I never could stand Memphis. Just something about the guy immediately turned me off.

Our Dan might just be the best player in Big Brother history! I thought that Dr. Will was a sneak, but Dan blows him away. :) I predict that he will win in your scenario.... and hope so.... but can you imagine the outrage after the final vote when his old buddies watch what he's been up to? *cringing*

Dan is good, one of the best, but he has yet to surpass "The Evil Doctor". He is the best to ever play the game!
Sine qua non
Alex

Post by Alex »

... and Dan wins! I am cool with that. He played a great game.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Hi there!

I purposely avoided this thread, as I missed Sunday night's episode. Was afraid that someone posted a spoiler. :)

Yeah for Dan! Love that boy!

(I'll bet that he and stupid Memphis agreed to split the $550,000.00 sometime last week).

As much as I loved Keesha (??) I was sorry to see her get the bonus check. I thought that Jerry with the sick wife was more deserving. I was also terribly uncomfortable at the way they so blatantly snubbed the old duffer when he entered the jury house. That was NASTY and hateful! :)

Survivor starts up soon! Yee Haw!
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

I wanted Renny to win the jury prize.
Alex

Post by Alex »

dragongrrl wrote:I wanted Renny to win the jury prize.
Agreed
Sine qua non