Big Brother 10

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
dragongrrl

Re: Big brother 10

Post by dragongrrl »

Oh please no. I don't like Jerry, although butt kissing does become him, but evil April MUST GO. Her nasty certainty that she's the hottest thing around must get out of my sight. Jerry must stay and April must go. So it is written, so it BETTER be done.

:whip:
Now this is more like it.
Alex

Post by Alex »

dragongrrl wrote:Oh please no. I don't like Jerry, although butt kissing does become him, but evil April MUST GO. Her nasty certainty that she's the hottest thing around must get out of my sight. Jerry must stay and April must go. So it is written, so it BETTER be done.

:whip:
When I heard her say that stuff about her being so hot I almost choked on my Red Bull - LOL.
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Red BULL. How appropriate. ;)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Julie's wardrobe this season is awful. When a pencil thin woman looks fat in black it aint good.

I actually think Renny's necklace looked better then Julie's, also.

It was good to see April go and she is nowhere near as hot as Keisha.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Re: Big Brother 10

Post by NoNoNanette »

WTF???????????

Did you guys understand the logic in that play?

I really like Dan (although, I think he's turning rather sneaky), liked his idea of betraying Olly, but had NO IDEA what the last few minutes were about?

Anybody feel like filling me in? It went WAY over my head, along with my husband.... we backed it up a couple times. :confused:
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

It's just Dan trying to cover his ass not only with the players but also with the audience. He wants to look crafty. But he did manage to possibly separate Renny from Ollie although in a very underhanded way. Renny's inexplicable attachment to Ollie makes her a difficult player to manage or count on. Dan played Ollie twice. He got Ollie to say Renny and he told Ollie he "lost a bet" in other words, he bet that Dan was trustworthy and he was wrong.

According to the feeds, Ollie went on a rampage, throwing chairs and threatening everyone.

Michelle, Ollie, and Jerry have some bizzarro idea that Dan is some kind of "plant" or "twist" and that somehow his girlfriend is going to be introduced to the house later in the game. When Dan says Michelle is not very bright, he's right. She, Ollie, and Jerry are from the shallow end of the gene pool.

That's the only thing I don't like about Renny. Her attachment to Ollie. Perhaps Dan broke that, but I don't know. Renny kind of sees through Dan even though she doesn't see through Ollie and Renny doesn't trust Memphis. All this is going to backfire on Dan, I think.

We'll see.
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Great re-cap, my friend! 'tis clear to me now. :)

That "lost a bet" was lost on me!:o
Alex

Post by Alex »

I am glad Michelle is on the block. She bugs!
Sine qua non
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

fingernails on chalkboards.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I'm thinking at this point that I would like to see Dan and Renny make it to the final 2.
Sine qua non