Tonight's Treme

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
bam bam

Tonight's Treme

Post by bam bam »

Best episode of TV ever. David Simon just nails it. Mardi Gras 06 will always be special to me and they just captured everything that made it so great. Well done, Sir.
Isabella Maja

Re: Tonight's Treme

Post by Isabella Maja »

Can't wait to see it! Actually, a friend of mine & JAG's is in it.
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Ha! He is Isa and while everyone was trying to figure out who it was, I called it!
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

Just saw it. Did Goodman's character just pronounce Jaeger's Jay - gers? I'll let him slide since he got drunk on some good bourbon (Woodford's)!

And what is the attraction with the Sonny character? The dude looks like he hasn't bathed since the storm.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Yes Goodman did say that!

I can't stand the Sonny character. But I love Annie and hope she leaves his ass.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

I thought the Jay-gers thing was odd too. Especially considering he lives here.
I still think the Sonny/Annie couple are going to end up being the one where the guy cooked his girlfriend in the Quarter. Maybe they'll put a twist on it and let her cook him. What an a-hole.
Seems the series can last in disaster mode for years now that they can add the BP disaster after a few seasons.

I saw an ad on Discovery that they're doing a special on the BP spill. I always like their documentaries. I think it's this Thursday night.