If You Had Already Written Off AI This Year...

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Admin

Re: If You Had Already Written Off AI This Year...

Post by Admin »

I thought that, upon having been "saved", Big Mike's body language might have appropriately leaned more toward "grateful" than "exultant". The next question is, "what two go home next week?"

During the "group lip-synch", I was thinking what if Andrew had done "Got To Get You Into My Life" instead?
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Big Mike's smugness has gotten old. So has Bowersox. If there's any justice, Tim and Andrew will go. What a disappointment Andrew has been. I really thought he'd be great. After those two, Mike needs to go.

As to who should win? Casey's hair.
Now this is more like it.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Since last we talked, Andrew and Katie have been sent home. We had such high hopes for (at least one of) them. Tonight, in a continuation of the planetary alignment that started yesterday with the dismissal of Kate Gosselin from DWTS, Tim "Turban" Urban has finally been kicked off AI. On an up note, I thought that was a helluva rendition of Stairway To Heaven, courtesy of Mary J. Blige and Steve Vai, et. al.
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

I don't see Big Mike as smug...he just reminds me of an overgrown kid that seems ill at ease. To be honest...I'm not all that impressed with any of them this year. I like Crystal...but, I don't see myself rushing out to buy her cd.

Loved Mary J Blige though!!
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

kcdixiecat wrote: To be honest...I'm not all that impressed with any of them this year.
A lot of people agree with you about this.

Crystal is suddenly seeming very fragile. It would be too bad if she got overwhelmed and quit. I'm not crazy about her but she's definitely one of the best there.
Now this is more like it.