Tonight 2/11 on TLC Sydney Torres pilot show

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Suzy Wong

Tonight 2/11 on TLC Sydney Torres pilot show

Post by Suzy Wong »

Tonight 2/11 at 9pm, on TLC Sydney Torres is: The Trashman

http://www.nola.com/newsflash/index.ssf ... =louisiana
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
BTG

Re: Tonight 2/10 on TLC Sydney Torres pilot show

Post by BTG »

The only think that matters to me about this guy is that he has a pretty hot mom for her being as old as she is.

I will to watch tonight.
cstoehr

Re: Tonight 2/11 on TLC Sydney Torres pilot show

Post by cstoehr »

OMG...just channeling surfing and watching during commericials of what I was really wanting to watch...............LAME show. How annoying his mother was about wanting to treat the "team" to a cookout and then asking for help with it.........was anyone able to watch the whole thing? The only other part i saw was the guy whining about the gate being closed, admitted drinking, and then viola the gate was open.............

maybe Sidney can team up the garbage show with Steven Seagall.....
Turbodog

Re: Tonight 2/11 on TLC Sydney Torres pilot show

Post by Turbodog »

I probably will never wath the show. But, that said, SDT does one hell of a job cleaning things up. The quarter looks better than ever (most of the time) under his watch.

He might be a "pretty boy", a "metro sexual", a "spoiled rich kid", or whatever you want to call him, but his company kicks ass, which is whate really matter.