TV shows you are looking forward to returning.

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Low-N-Slow

Re: TV shows you are looking forward to returning.

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Alex wrote:I think House is probably one of the best shows on network TV right now. I do not watch it often, but whenever I have it has been mega intense.
Second that. If you are only a casual viewer, you likely missed the season ender which should make for an interesting dynamic between House and best friend Wilson next season. If you can find an airing, do so. I won't spoil it here, b/c you never see it coming, and when you finally do it's like "oh, sh...."
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Low-N-Slow wrote:Second that. If you are only a casual viewer, you likely missed the season ender which should make for an interesting dynamic between House and best friend Wilson next season. If you can find an airing, do so. I won't spoil it here, b/c you never see it coming, and when you finally do it's like "oh, sh...."
Whoa, the season ender was awesome wasn't it Low. I wonder what House and Wilson's relationship will be this season?

I am loving my Amazing Grace and Closer so far. I also like to watch Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money.

As far as reality, I got hooked on the Deadliest Catch and now am liking the Oil Well one.
ChoWeb

Post by ChoWeb »

Dharma41

Post by Dharma41 »

Lost, 24, CSI, CSI - Miami, CSI - NY