Nip Tuck tonite on FX

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
NoNoNanette

Nip Tuck tonite on FX

Post by NoNoNanette »

Be there or be square. :) (Can it possibly get any more bizarre than last season?.... can't wait to find out!)
Alex

Re: Nip Tuck tonite on FX

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:Be there or be square. :) (Can it possibly get any more bizarre than last season?.... can't wait to find out!)
Too late - I just stuck in a disc from season 5 of The Wire, cant stop that once it starts. Maybee next week.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Happy New Year, my friend-

SPOILER.....

Yep.... it's every bit as bizarre as last year! :)

(Can you DVR it this week? FX usually has multiple showings of it's original stuff)
Alex

Post by Alex »

I will DVR it. I finished up The Wire last night. AWESOME SHOW!
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Alex wrote:I will DVR it. I finished up The Wire last night. AWESOME SHOW!
It kills me, Alex- we "tried" to get into that show on the first season....and couldn't continue. Same thing with "Damages". Go figure. :confused:

(If I'm not mistaken, BIG LOVE starts on HBO on Sunday..... LOST finale sometime next week to get us ready for the new one. I LOVE this time of year!) :toast:
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:It kills me, Alex- we "tried" to get into that show on the first season....and couldn't continue. Same thing with "Damages". Go figure. :confused:

(If I'm not mistaken, BIG LOVE starts on HBO on Sunday..... LOST finale sometime next week to get us ready for the new one. I LOVE this time of year!) :toast:
I am not much in to Big Love, but I am stoked about Lost, 24 ("Heather" from Jericho will be playing the president's daughter), and the last ten episodes of Battlestar Galactica. I may need some mild nerve pills for that one!
Sine qua non