New Thermapen 20% Off

Share Ya Mama's Best Dishes Here. We Won't Tell Her!
Low-N-Slow

New Thermapen 20% Off

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Fast, accurate temperature readings are important, especially in cooking meat. The standard for many years for commercial applications and serious cooks alike has been the ThermoWorks Thermapen. For a long time, buyers had to choose between various fast, super-fast, needle tip, or slower but high-accuracy models. Now, you can get it all in one with the new Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen that also measures up to 572°-- the best of all worlds. The downside with Thermapens has always been in the cost-- $80-$100. The new model regularly sells for $96 online. Currently, King Arthur Flour has a 20% off coupon that will get you one for $76.76 shipped free. Code: RT91212

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/ite ... hermometer

Expiration unknown, so...
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
Schmoo

Re: New Thermapen 20% Off

Post by Schmoo »

Good price. I paid about $85 for the old model a few weeks ago.
jodyrah

Post by jodyrah »

I love my thermapen. Bought it about a yr. ago . Can't remember the site (definitely not KA, btw their double dutch chocolate (cocoa) is superb). Did a google seach for "discount thermapen" and paid about $70.
Low-N-Slow

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Funny thing is, about week later, I saw this on sale for $27 shipped. I used Google Checkout to pay, and-- holy crap!-- a $20 off promo coupon popped up! Net cost $7! Great for checking grilled meat doneness without singeing the hair off your arm, reheating foods to just the right serving temp, and 9V battery included!
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"