Kitchen Nightmares: Zeke's

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
Low-N-Slow

Kitchen Nightmares: Zeke's

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Long-awaited airing of the Zeke's episode of Kitchen Nightmares this coming Friday, 5/13, 7pm CT on WVUE. The teaser, as usual, makes it look like a real trainwreck. Appears to be the season finale.
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
Mrs. Fury

Re: Kitchen Nightmares: Zeke's

Post by Mrs. Fury »

I can't wait. I know, I am easily amused. We used to eat there all the time. After Zeke died the place went down quickly. They are also doing an episode filmed at Oceana.
I like kids. They taste like chicken.
www.ladayrides.com
willifred

Post by willifred »

Didn't the same people that own Frankie and Johnny's end up owning Zeke's after his death? I haven't been particularly thrilled there lately either.
Mrs. Fury

Post by Mrs. Fury »

willifred wrote:Didn't the same people that own Frankie and Johnny's end up owning Zeke's after his death? I haven't been particularly thrilled there lately either.
Yes, that is what I was told. Appears as though Megan does not work there anymore either. Can't blame her.
I like kids. They taste like chicken.
www.ladayrides.com
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Now that the show has "aired", we need a report from someone who has gone there recently. :cool:
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Low-N-Slow

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Finally watched it last night on DVR. Typical "Nightmares" formula episode. Stubborn owners suddenly "see the light" at the pre-determined point in the episode. I see Oceana Grill is the actual season finale, and is getting the Ramsay treatment tonight. Unfortunate that it's two N.O.-area restaurants in a row. A Zeke's ad in a mailed flyer this week touted "Gordon Ramsey(sic) was in the house". :shootself:
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"