The 18th hole at Audubon is my bitch

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
bam bam

The 18th hole at Audubon is my bitch

Post by bam bam »

Par 5. Dog leg left. Water hazard to the left. I kill my 3 wood, then hit the best 6 iron ever. I put the ball on the beach but this six iron shot was still awesome. Out of the sand trap, I leave the ball two feet from the hole. Tap in putt for birdie. My friends couldn't believe how well I played that thing. I am the man.
EatinAintCheatin

Re: The 18th hole at Audubon is my bitch

Post by EatinAintCheatin »

Do you have a name for your new Bitch?
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Redd Foxx
Shep

Post by Shep »

bam bam wrote:Par 5. Dog leg left. Water hazard to the left. I kill my 3 wood, then hit the best 6 iron ever. I put the ball on the beach but this six iron shot was still awesome. Out of the sand trap, I leave the ball two feet from the hole. Tap in putt for birdie. My friends couldn't believe how well I played that thing. I am the man.
Yesterday on the 18th I hit driver well, close to the water left side. I am going 3 wood over the water, I am going to get there in 2 (drinking at the time), splash one, splash 2, shank 3. I meekly go around the horn with the shank shot feeling like a bitch.:whip:
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

EatinAintCheatin wrote:Do you have a name for your new Bitch?
As opposed to his old bitch? ;)
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
RouxTheDay

Post by RouxTheDay »

I'm with Shep...I call that my "Tin Cup" hole. I bring extra balls just for that one.
Congrats Bam. :bow: