Drew on Oprah

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
RouxTheDay

Drew on Oprah

Post by RouxTheDay »

Is Oprah the only person who didn't know Drew Brees had a birth mark?

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2 ... _to_w.html
justagirl

Re: Drew on Oprah

Post by justagirl »

Apparently. My eyes got wide when I saw that.

Because of Drew Brees and the Saints winning the Superbowl, I have now watched Oprah, David Letterman and today I saw Reggie on Regis and Kelly. I'm happy for our boys in Black and Gold but sad I've had to watch these crappy shows.

Someone on the parade route was selling Drew Brees birthmarks yesterday, a bunch of people on Second and St Charles had them. Kinda funny.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
Yvette

Post by Yvette »

I have been out of town, does anyone have the link to the enrtire interview. I would have liked to have seen it.
Yvette
RouxTheDay

Post by RouxTheDay »

Yvette wrote:I have been out of town, does anyone have the link to the enrtire interview. I would have liked to have seen it.
They were on youtube but they've all been removed. The note there says you can see them from Oprah's site. I haven't tried.

I have all of them on my DVR.
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

RouxTheDay wrote:Is Oprah the only person who didn't know Drew Brees had a birth mark?

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2 ... _to_w.html
No, I'm the other person. I saw his picture from the Superbowl, but I thought it was an injury (from the game) didn't know it was a birthmark.
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

justagirl wrote:
Someone on the parade route was selling Drew Brees birthmarks yesterday, a bunch of people on Second and St Charles had them. Kinda funny.
it's better than the Aaron Neville mole?!?
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

Suzy Wong wrote:No, I'm the other person. I saw his picture from the Superbowl, but I thought it was an injury (from the game) didn't know it was a birthmark.
me too, Suzy!
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

edible complex wrote:it's better than the Aaron Neville mole?!?
Ain't that the truth? That thing looks like a malignancy. And he can't say he's scared of having it removed. The man has (had) tattoos on his face.

And actually, I didn't notice Drew's birthmark til the playoffs but I sure wouldn't have done like Oprah and tried to wipe it off his face. :eek: