Colts' Fans

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
edible complex

Colts' Fans

Post by edible complex »

http://lastangryfan.com/2010/02/apparen ... -finishes/

"Because if you’re the Colts, well, you get greeted by 11 fans either brave or stupid enough to battle the elements (27-degrees and snow) and make their way to the Indianapolis International Airport. "
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
justagirl

Re: Colts' Fans

Post by justagirl »

The Vikings had more than that in their huddle. lol My co-worker just said that :)
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

justagirl wrote:The Vikings had more than that in their huddle. lol My co-worker just said that :)
f'ng hilarious. I heard Brett Favre came out of retirement to play in the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

edible complex wrote:f'ng hilarious. I heard Brett Favre came out of retirement to play in the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.
I wonder if Michael Vick bet on him?
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
Mrs. Fury

Post by Mrs. Fury »

justagirl wrote:I wonder if Michael Vick bet on him?
He would have lost.
I like kids. They taste like chicken.
www.ladayrides.com
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

I was dissapointed in Peyton's lack of sportsmanship after the game. He went down a few notches in my mind. I understand being a competitor and all that, but I have always thought players and coaches that didn't make any attempt to shake a few hands after a game were poor sports. Now, I must put Peytonin tha category, and will not pull for him any more. Unlike some LSU fans, I have always supported for and pulled for the Manning's. I think Archie is and has been one of the city's best residents. I think he and his family have been good for the city of NO. But now, I think he is a baby. After all, it was his pick (more so than the missed fg) that sealed their defeat.
EatinAintCheatin

Post by EatinAintCheatin »

Turbodog wrote:I was dissapointed in Peyton's lack of sportsmanship after the game. He went down a few notches in my mind. I understand being a competitor and all that, but I have always thought players and coaches that didn't make any attempt to shake a few hands after a game were poor sports. Now, I must put Peytonin tha category, and will not pull for him any more. Unlike some LSU fans, I have always supported for and pulled for the Manning's. I think Archie is and has been one of the city's best residents. I think he and his family have been good for the city of NO. But now, I think he is a baby. After all, it was his pick (more so than the missed fg) that sealed their defeat.
I have read a few things about Peyton leaving the field and am not going to jump to any conclusions...yet. I heard that the instant the game was over hundreds of people flooded the field to assemble the presentation stage. Unlike other games, when the field is primarily open, the post Superbowl field is difficult to navigate for a player (coming from a player's point of view).

So to abandon years of good will and for the most part being an excellent role model, I say give him a chance. If he did commit the crime, then it is by far much less serious than many, many of the hammer heads in the NFL.

IMHO....
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Redd Foxx
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

EAC, that is a good point. I know there was mayhem on the field, so maybe he deserves a break on that. He should have at least tried to wave at Brees or Coach Payton.
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

I thought I saw other players doing the deed. I will have to check to see on the DVR. On the surface, it sounds like sour grapes. If I see one player negotiate the maze of confetti...the cry baby can KMA! What is he anyway? Nine and nine in playoff games? Best ever???? Not in my book! Only rings count.
EatinAintCheatin

Post by EatinAintCheatin »

Manning never said he was the best. The media hyped him up. Are we to banish Manning because of what the lame announcers say about him?

In his post game interview he gave credit to the Saints, and never made excuses.

He's a great QB. Not the best ever, and not even the best right now...but still great.
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Redd Foxx