WHO DAT?....

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
Jerry

WHO DAT?....

Post by Jerry »

It was a bit close but they got it done.

Goood Luck Saints to Miami!!!!
Jerry Sherlock / Jazz Boutique
JazzBoutique.net
flyinbayou

Re: WHO DAT?....

Post by flyinbayou »

I was there when history was made. I DVRd the game and was trying to watch it but had to stop because apparently Joe Buck and Troy Aikmen don't think we belong on the same field as the Viqueens.
I wish there was a way to get Henderson's and Hokie's call and play that as I watch it.

BTW, the Dome was frikin' LOUD!!

WHO DAT!!
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Beyond LOUD...absolutely amazing. Oh what a NIGHT!
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

I was somewhat amazed by how we were dominated statistically by the Vikings. To me, it looked like Favre kept looking for the safety receiver and the safety receiver was always able to make a tackler miss. Regardless, I never thought we were going to lose. It just felt like the Saints were going to make a play, get a stop, do something to win the game.

But I can't wait to watch the replay on NFL network.
JRO

Post by JRO »

WHO DAT!!!! Had a blast at the game. Exhausting & glad I took a day of vacation today
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

I wish I had taken today off.............LOL........it I had just stopped when the game was over.............nooooo, I had to celebrate for another hour or so with champagne!

:D
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

I shot over to the Quarter after the final gun. Bought me a fresh rolled stogie that I've been waiting 43 years to light up! Brought back all the old memories of the first year, working in Tulane Stadium, buying Dixies out of the bucket for $ .50, The backpack beer dispensers, Dempsey's kick, Flea Roberts runbacks, the day the guy blew his hand off with the cannon, Wayne Mack, Al Hirt, the Fifth Dimension singing "Up, Up and Away" while the hot air balloon was falling on the crowd...wow...lot's of memories!

By 1 a.m., Bourbon St. was more crowded than Mardi Gras. Brass bands doing impromptu second lines, everyone happy, place just going wild.

Thinking about booking a room for THE NEXT Sunday night victory party (in two weeks!!!!!!!)

WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!?
RouxTheDay

Post by RouxTheDay »

edible complex

Post by edible complex »

Oyster wrote:I shot over to the Quarter after the final gun. Bought me a fresh rolled stogie that I've been waiting 43 years to light up! Brought back all the old memories of the first year, working in Tulane Stadium, buying Dixies out of the bucket for $ .50, The backpack beer dispensers, Dempsey's kick, Flea Roberts runbacks, the day the guy blew his hand off with the cannon, Wayne Mack, Al Hirt, the Fifth Dimension singing "Up, Up and Away" while the hot air balloon was falling on the crowd...wow...lot's of memories!
WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!?
Oyster, this is great! similar memories...
my Mom stormed the field at Tulane so I could meet Gumbo, the St. Bernard mascot. we were run over by Danny Abramowicz. finally got some time w/the big dog at Masson's, where his owners kept him. I miss those chili dogs and circus peanuts.
btw...I see you too are suffering from Who Dat tourettes. I can't control the repetitive blurting out of Who Dat either...Who Dat!
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

Yes EC...I have the syndrome...

WHO DAT!?

The chickens came home to roost today. What a wonderful outpouring of 43 years of hope at todays Buddy D parade! Huge crowd! Huge! It really rocked! NO PLACE but here! NOLA is the center of the party universe!

I only wonder what the folks did in Indy today to warm up for the BIG GAME???

WHO DAT!? NFL attorneys??? Nawwwwwww...