Tailgating Buses

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
flyinbayou

Tailgating Buses

Post by flyinbayou »

I am a Saints tailgater. I think we do a pretty good job considering how many of the couples involved are parents with kids. (Saints play most games on Sunday, a few on late Sunday this year.) We have a trailer that we tow all of the tailgating equipment in (Tents, BBQ grills, ice-chests, chairs, sound system, generator, fans, portable pottie, etc) and we assign a weekend to 2 or 3 couples. These couples are responsible for everything! So, for 7 weekends out of the football year we walk up ass and face and enjoy. For 1 weekend you are burdened with that cost, set-up/break-down and cooking for the tailgate. While the rivalry isn't there just yet (some couples mail it in with catering. Then again, they cannot cook so you really want them to mail it in!) it is a great time.

Thanks for reading that. Suggestions?

But the real point of this thread is to show you how other teams do it. I must admit, I feel inferior to many of these teams as I have never seen such vehicles at the Saints or LSU games. However, I know that most of us have a life outside out of football. Still, check out the Cleveland Browns bus. Unbelievable.
http://www.tailgatelot.com/vehicles/bus
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.