Lounge Sub-Forums

Official Proclamations & Various Exhortations
Admin

Lounge Sub-Forums

Post by Admin »

We're trying something a bit different with the Lounge. Since threads there can take from a wide variety of subjects, we thought there ought to be a way that certain popular topics, after they've cooled a bit, could be categorized for review by those so-interested in a particular subject matter at a later time. Users are free to add new posts topically in the categorized sub-forums, or to post in the general Lounge as before. After threads have received no replies for a period of time, say a week, they will be moved from the general Lounge to the appropriate sub-forum.

Comments or concerns regarding this update are welcome via PM or email through the Contact Us link at page bottom.
Suzy Wong

Re: Lounge Sub-Forums

Post by Suzy Wong »

I like the idea of sub forums in some form or the other. Especially sports and politics.

And perhaps there could be a "debate" forum for the 2 or 3 severly narcissistic posters who love to hear themselves talk.....;) and who could no doubt give Ambien a run for its $....
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

I think a subforum of Suzy Wong's rantings would be appropriate.
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

bam bam wrote:I think a subforum of Suzy Wong's rantings would be appropriate.
You're just begging for a tongue lashing, aren't you?
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein