Just noticed.........

Help and Answers To Your Forum Questions
PNG

Just noticed.........

Post by PNG »

If you let your cursor sit on the white area to the right of a thread title, you get a preview line of the thread without having to open the thread.
AS WITH GOD, I TOO WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS................
Schuarta

Re: Just noticed.........

Post by Schuarta »

How about that! Many neat things about this site! :rolleyes:
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

That's one of those things that always drove me crazy on other sites. I've used this format in a couple of other boards and always liked it. I like being able to see what the thread is about with out wasting my time opening something that is of no interest to me.

And if I can pile on, on neworleans.com I hate those drop down menus at the top, I think I'm clicking on a thread and I'm directed to someother page cuz the drop down. Drives me battier than I already am.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
JonSmith

Post by JonSmith »

That and this SOB is LIGHTNING FAST. I want to pull my hair out trying to look at the old/new/old NO(dot)Com
Great Danish

Post by Great Danish »

This is head and shoulders above and beyond the old board. Well organized and Admins who are prompt with comments and assistance. I suspect that no one (admins) from the old board is associated with this one because this one is so darn good!!!:D Keep up the good work!

Jen
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Have you all noticed how well the "new posting" vs. "read" system works for the thread lists. The "bold" vs. "normal" printing works every time. I love this site! :D
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."