Happy birthday jag!!!

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
RouxTheDay

Happy birthday jag!!!

Post by RouxTheDay »

Have fun in Chicago!

I hope the paparazzi doesn't find you two at Blackbird tonight. ;)
bam bam

Re: Happy birthday jag!!!

Post by bam bam »

Happy Birthday!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago tonight.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Happy Birthday JAG :)
Sine qua non
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Thanks y'all! I'm having a blast in Chicago!!
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Actually, there has been a change of plans. No Blackbird tonight. I went to Le Petite Paris and it was great! But Bam's locked up in St Charles Parish Prison for acting a fool in the airport. Oh well, if he gets out in time, he can join me in Chi town. No worries though, I'm having a blast!
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Happy birthday!!!:toast:
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

So we go to the Apple Store on Michigan Ave. It is the most bizarre scene. Just yuppies on parade, doing nothing but sitting around with their laptops open, chatting. JAG and I go look at the Ipad. So the Ipad, I am playing around with has every liberal web site in its cache. Huffington Post, Slate, MSNBC, you name it. So I go to google and type in "Where is Obama's birth certificate?". Hit search and pull up a coterie of conservative whack job web sites. I pull up one of the crazier ones. I start to smile and admire my handiwork when JAG comes over and starts laughing. We turn around and leave when the guy at the Ipad next to mine wants to see what all the fuss is about. He looks at my screen and just shakes his head.

I love annoying liberals.
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

Hope it was a good one! :toast:
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

bam bam wrote:So we go to the Apple Store on Michigan Ave. It is the most bizarre scene. Just yuppies on parade, doing nothing but sitting around with their laptops open, chatting. JAG and I go look at the Ipad. So the Ipad, I am playing around with has every liberal web site in its cache. Huffington Post, Slate, MSNBC, you name it. So I go to google and type in "Where is Obama's birth certificate?". Hit search and pull up a coterie of conservative whack job web sites. I pull up one of the crazier ones. I start to smile and admire my handiwork when JAG comes over and starts laughing. We turn around and leave when the guy at the Ipad next to mine wants to see what all the fuss is about. He looks at my screen and just shakes his head.

I love annoying liberals.
cracking up...you're the man;)
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

OMG we seriously laughed about it for hours.... Throughout our four hour sausage tour... Details on that to follow.