Tom Fitz the cheapass

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
Alex

Re: Tom Fitz the cheapass

Post by Alex »

One time I was waiting tables at The Italian Grill, Tom was doing a remote from there. I was only working two tables and both were on their main course, so I was standing at the edge of my section watching my tables to make sure they had everything they needed. Tom announces over the radio to come on over, "there is a waiter standing around with nothing to do". The owner was in the office listening, so i got called in the office "for standing around with nothing to do". I told the owner what was up and he understood. That was not the first time I had to deal with his treachery. Later I had to administrate his food forum for neworleans.com. That was a nightmare! He used to come in to Cafe Giovanni a lot when I worked there, but he never seemed to cause us much grief there. The general consensus at that time was treat him as a normal customer. All the other restaurants I worked at went to extremes to please him, and one of them used to comp his meals, and he never objected to it.
Sine qua non
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

Alex wrote:All the other restaurants I worked at went to extremes to please him, and one of them used to comp his meals, and he never objected to it.
Tom Fitz the Cheapass!
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

I really don't know how he is paid for the eat clubs. He didn't tell me that.

Also I'm sure that post from the Tea Party rep will be deleted soon if not already. What a piece of work. I always knew he would destroy himself.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oyster wrote:Tom Fitz the Cheapass!
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!
I saw it - in one instance the actual owner of the restaurant cooked the food, brought it to him and comped the meal. That restaurant is no longer in business.
Sine qua non
Jeeves

Post by Jeeves »

That website is agonizingly slow! Has been for the better part of a week. I don't have the patience to wait for it to load anymore. I wish they'd fix it. Tom/Aboy are a laughable team! :cool: New Orleans' "first and most active food forum" indeed! Har har har!
Jeeves (Po-Boys Forever!)
www.ladayrides.com
Alex

Post by Alex »

Jeeves wrote:That website is agonizingly slow! Has been for the better part of a week. I don't have the patience to wait for it to load anymore. I wish they'd fix it. Tom/Aboy are a laughable team! :cool: New Orleans' "first and most active food forum" indeed! Har har har!
I agree, I thought it may be my old Powerbook G4 that was struggling but it is just as slow on my Windows 2008 server which has a lot of horsepower.

Tom's site was not nearly as slow when it was being hosted on one of the Dell 2850's I had it on neworleans.com. I guess that is what happens when one get's their child to build there site instead of professionals.

...and if you could only see the back and forth email between him and Brandy from the GNOTP. - LOL

I will next inform the Northshore 912 group, The Mandeville Tea Party, The Acadiana Tea Party, The Slidell Tea party, and the Baton Rouge Tea Party. Oh, and the Pearl River Patriots as well - lol.
Sine qua non
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

Alex wrote:I will next inform the Northshore 912 group, The Mandeville Tea Party, The Acadiana Tea Party, The Slidell Tea party, and the Baton Rouge Tea Party. Oh, and the Pearl River Patriots as well - lol.
TFF!!!!! Don't forget to mention his past tie-in to the great radio disaster Air America!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oyster wrote:TFF!!!!! Don't forget to mention his past tie-in to the great radio disaster Air America!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Please enlighten me, Oyster - I am not familiar with his tie in to Air America
Sine qua non
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

Alex wrote:Please enlighten me, Oyster - I am not familiar with his tie in to Air America
Back in July 2005, WSMB switched over to air amerika full time...except for TF's 3 hour spot. He talked it up for weeks, about how great and refreshing the "new change" would be. Never leading on to what the actual change would be. Well...I hope that jackass reflects back from time to time to realize...once again...what a fool he is. How well did that crap play here???

The funniest was a commercial making him seem to be part of the commie station. "Al Franken...Randi Rhoades...Mike Malloy...Tom Fitzmorris...the station for blah...blah...blah..." Guess he thought that would be his introduction to the national scene.

Good Riddance!
Jeeves

Post by Jeeves »

Alex wrote:I will next inform the Northshore 912 group, The Mandeville Tea Party, The Acadiana Tea Party, The Slidell Tea party, and the Baton Rouge Tea Party. Oh, and the Pearl River Patriots as well - lol.
We have a few to add to the pot as well.
Jeeves (Po-Boys Forever!)
www.ladayrides.com