IPhone/Windows 7 problem

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
RouxTheDay

IPhone/Windows 7 problem

Post by RouxTheDay »

Let me start by saying I am in the BlackBerry camp.

My sister, however, has an IPhone. She also has a new Dell which came with Windows 7. In an attempt to sync her Windows Live Mail Contacts and her Calendar, she lost everything on the IPhone. She called Dell and they told her that Windows 7 doesn't support the IPhone....really???

Does anyone have experience with this? I googled the problem and apparently it's a big one but I never could find a solution.

Thanks
buzd

Re: IPhone/Windows 7 problem

Post by buzd »

I'm not familiar with Windows Live Mail, but I've had no problem with Windows 7 and my iphone.
Mrs. Fury

Post by Mrs. Fury »

I can offer this: I have an old phone I used as a modem. When I got my new laptop with Windows 7 I could no longer use it as a modem. According to Verizon, my phone is projected to be compatible at the end of this month. If not I guess I have to upgrade it for when we go on vacation.
I like kids. They taste like chicken.
www.ladayrides.com
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

My new "business level" computer, now two months old, came with Windows 7 Pro X64 on a disc, and Windows XP Pro on the hard drive, permitting you to update to W7 when interface problems with existing major software and W7 were fully resolved.
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."