Funny /Movies You Enjoyed

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
PNG

Re: Funny /Movies You Enjoyed

Post by PNG »

Bringing Up Baby, What's Up Doc?, Paper Moon, Caddyshack, Animal House, The Holy Grail, The Meaning Of Life, Operation Petticoat. Too many to remember!
AS WITH GOD, I TOO WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS................
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

globe9 wrote:I have a weird sense of humor and really don't like what most of my friends think is hilarious, such as slapstick or bathroom humor-- like most of the crap that comes out of Hollywood these days. I can't STAND Will Ferrel....
I think that Will is one of those guys that you either LOVE or HATE. Honestly, I just look at the guy and get a big smile on my face. His new sidekick, John C. Reilly (????) is growing on me too. The guy was on Jay Leno last night promoting their new movie, Stepbrothers. Looks like a real hoot.
PNG

Post by PNG »

PNG wrote:Bringing Up Baby, What's Up Doc?, Paper Moon, Caddyshack, Animal House, The Holy Grail, The Meaning Of Life, Operation Petticoat. Too many to remember!
Add No Time For Sergeants, Spaceballs, Larceny Incorporated, The Awful Truth..................................
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

Blazing Saddles

Arthur
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

Suzy,
My daughter has been after us for a couple of years to watch "The Big Labowski" and "The Office".

LOL... hilarious, both of 'em. The Office is a kid's movie, I think (but don't take my word on that before watching it with your son, I don't watch movies anymore with that "eye").... but it's really cute. My daughter and I even joined a Facebook group called "My Red Swingline".

I also thought "Little Miss Sunshine" was a scream.

Going back to when dinosaurs roamed the earth... I STILL laugh till I can't catch my breath at "The Money PItt" when Tom Hanks falls through the floor of that old home.
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

LOL... nononannette, I've been seeing "Stepbrothers" advertised too, and I can't WAIT to see it. hahahahaha... twisted. I like that in a person! :)
JudiB
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

JudiB wrote:Suzy,
The Office is a kid's movie, I think (but don't take my word on that before watching it with your son, I don't watch movies anymore with that "eye").... but it's really cute. My daughter and I even joined a Facebook group called "My Red Swingline".
are you thinking of Office Space? if so, it is rated R.
E and The Comedy Channel show much edited versions.
I have the DVD with "extra flair"
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

Yes, that's it.. Office Space, thanks edible! Gosh I'm amazed it was rated R. LOL seemed like a kids movie to me. But very funny.
JudiB
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

I watched "Deck the Halls" yesterday. Danny Devito and Mathew Broderick, both of whom I love.

That might be one of the funniest movies that I've ever seen. I was literally laughing out loud during many scenes.

It's certainly become my favorite Christmas movie. Currently playing on one of the premium channels.... Starz, perhaps. Check it out. :)
PNG

Post by PNG »

Made me think of "A Christmas Story" which is another one.