Fin Feast

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
justagirl

Fin Feast

Post by justagirl »

An email from GW Fins.

Dear JAG,

We've created a great reason to celebrate summer in New Orleans. From June 13th through August 31st, Sunday - Thursday, we'll be offering an incredible three-course Fins Feast Menu priced at $35. $5 of each Fins Feast will benefit LA Gulf Response, an organization made up of the local, regional and national conservation organizations: Barataria-Terrebonne National Estuary Program, the Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana, the National Audubon Society, the National Wildlife Federation and The Nature Conservancy in the wake of the BP Oil Spill to coordinate volunteers to assist in local, state and federal recovery efforts in Louisiana.

Due to the fact that we print our menu daily based on the freshest fish available around the globe, the Fins Feast Menu will also change daily. Each evening there will be three choices of appetizers, entrees and desserts, with each of these dishes being specifically created for the Fins Feast Menu.

Fins Feast Menu

Appetizer Course
Dishes will include items such as our Blue Hill Bay Mussels served in a Thai Curry Broth with Chanterelles, Chinese Sausage and Rice Noodles; a Butter Lettuce Salad with Deviled Eggs and Green Goddess Dressing and a Seafood Coctel Veracruz with Shrimp, Crabmeat and Squid.

Entrée Course
Dishes will include items such as our delicious Louisiana Barbeque Shrimp with Stone Ground Grits; Sautéed Char with Asian Vegetables, Sticky Rice and a Sweet Soy Butter; Wood Grilled Canadian Salmon with a Pepper Salsa and Chipotle Butter Sauce; Wood Grilled Rainbow Trout with Spinach, ****akes, Oysters and Smithfield Ham; Parmesan Crusted Carolina Catfish Meuniere with Asparagus, Lump Crab and Fried Capers and a Thai Bouillabaisse featuring Shrimp, Mussels and Whitefish and Rice Noodles in a Green Curry Broth.

Dessert Course
Dessert choices will include Pecan Pie, Panna Cotta and Frozen Fruit Soufflé.

Seating is limited so call (504) 581-FINS (3467) to make your reservations.

808 Bienville St., New Orleans, LA 70112
*Complimentary Parking available at Central Garage, corner of Dauphine and Iberville St
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
#7 throw away to do list.

Re: Fin Feast

Post by #7 throw away to do list. »

if you listened to the food show with tom fitzmorris you would have known about this yesterday. it pays to listen, tastefull yours, #7 (nee "vinny's cell mate" which was 86'd by tom for being offensive).
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

I knew about it a month ago. I just thought I'd share it with my fellow foodie friends ;)
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

The Pelican Club has a special "early" menu.... we very much enjoyed it a couple of weeks ago....

http://www.pelicanclub.com/specialevents.html
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."