Just Curious

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
JRO

Just Curious

Post by JRO »

While driving home last night my radio was tuned to WWL Tommy Tucker show, he was talking to Sidney Torres.

Sidney declard he was having a nice quiet dinner with a good friend "Rita Benson Leblanc". She got on the phone & talked for a while also.

Just Curious if those two are doing more than dinner. Tha's a few coins in that relationship!!
BTG

Re: Just Curious

Post by BTG »

There are alot of "curious" things I have heard about Rita, but every now and then I hear she is married. I still don't know about the whole rumor with her and Helana from a few years ago either.
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

Rita is not married (unless it just happened), and she is by no means Sidney's only (female) "good friend"...
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

Where did the LeBlanc come from? Is she divorced with kids?
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

LauraMc wrote:Where did the LeBlanc come from? Is she divorced with kids?
Her mother is the adopted daughter Renee (Benson) of Tom Benson and his first wife Shirley, her father is Russell LeBlanc. She's never been married, no kids.
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

Suzy Wong wrote:Her mother is the adopted daughter Renee (Benson) of Tom Benson and his first wife Shirley, her father is Russell LeBlanc. She's never been married, no kids.
Smart woman (but don't tell my husband). :rolleyes: