need a J&B update

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
Suzy Wong

Re: need a J&B update

Post by Suzy Wong »

#7 throw away to do list. wrote:fitz says he has found the identity of the "shut up and write about food" author.
Good for TF. That guy is a major CREEP, coward and a loser....
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Sounds like Kitchie Koo's identity hurt his feelings.... or bruised his overblown ego.

Here's to 'ya, Kitchie Koo! :toast:
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

Fatzo knows and has known for a long time who the author of the blog is. It is not me, although my current resume reflects my status as one time commenter and contributor to the blog. Hard to believe I couldn't find a law firm to hire me.

Regardless, I suspect that due to the fact the Saints and not Commander's Palace are dominating the front pages of Times Pic and local and national media, this bringing unheralded attention to our city, Fatzo needs a distraction.
Yvette

Post by Yvette »

Do you know who it is? I have always wondered. Some of his stuff is jaw dropping plain old mean. Have not thought about who it was when our former board dissolved and we call came over here.
Yvette