JAG calls Bam Bam

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
bam bam

JAG calls Bam Bam

Post by bam bam »

Hey guys!!!!! JAG called me!!! She read my post and she so wants me back. She called me a pathetic wretch of a human being. That's good right? Sure she wanted some things she left over my place back. But who wouldn't? You know what she did? She said since i have been camped outsidr of her house for 3 days, I could take her dog to the vet. Then she wanted me to pick up her dry cleaning. Can you believe it??? I just paid for the vet and dry cleaning myself. But I am sure she will reimburse me. We also have a date tomorrow. She wants me to come over and fix a leaky faucet and rake some leaves. I am sure we are going to do these things together. Oh man, I am soooo excited.
Turbodog

Re: JAG calls Bam Bam

Post by Turbodog »

The laughs keep a rollin' with this. too goood. I can't wait fo more.
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Does the term SOAP OPERA come to anyone else's mind? ;)
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
bigshot

Post by bigshot »

Speaking of soap opera I understand that WDSU is looking for a skilled writer to fill a time slot from 2 to 3 pm daily. I hear that they would prefer an attorney for this nice paying gig. Anyone have any ideas for a candidate?:rolleyes:
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

I have been listening to the Kinks, "Soap Opera (1975) all day. Coincidence? I think not.
praline

Post by praline »

OMG! I was home today and I actually watched a soap opera!! (Cue theme from the Twilight Zone). :p
Yvette

Post by Yvette »

I am enjoying the saga
Yvette
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

I think BB and Jag need their own forum on here. I haven't pulled together the events from whatever happened around New Years til now. It would be easier if all the threads were in one place and in chronological order.
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Let me sum it up for you.

Jag and Bam hook up in May. Jag and Bam have a great time til November when it finally sinks in that Bam is a schmuck. Jag dumps Bam. They get back together, break up, repeat about 4 times. Jag finally dumps Bam but Bam camps out outside Jag's house til she speaks to him again. They finally talk things out and decide to work on things.

I'll fill you in on the rest once I know :) In the mean time, Jag and Bam are trying to work things out and will be spotted somewhere uptown having dinner tonight....and surely dessert will follow (for anyone who's missing dessert updates).
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

Other than the fact that I didn't camp outside your house, that is a fairly accurate assessment.

Where do you want to have dinner tonight?