Parking lots*FYI

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
RouxTheDay

Parking lots*FYI

Post by RouxTheDay »

A coworker and his wife/son were leaving Walgreens last week and as they slowly backed out of the parking space realized a truck was there so they stopped and pulled forward only to have the 8 people in the truck jump out and go ballistic.
They are 99% sure they didn't hit the vehicle and it had way too many dents on it already to be sure... it got REALLY ugly and the latest is a phone call from the insurance company saying that the 5 month pregnant driver is claiming neck/back problems.
I'll spare you the rest of the details but be forewarned that there are some real scumbags out there. The cop (yes, it got so ugly the cops came to a private parking lot)said this is a growing scam.

Back into parking spaces if you can or be VERY careful when backing out.
EatinAintCheatin

Re: Parking lots*FYI

Post by EatinAintCheatin »

It's possible that Walgreen's has surveillance cameras in the parking lot. I'd love to see scumbags like that get arrested for fraud.
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Redd Foxx
cstoehr

Re: Parking lots*FYI

Post by cstoehr »

I agree, plus it may be worth an ad in the paper for witnesses or putting up flyers at the store.