LSU Loses

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
Shep

LSU Loses

Post by Shep »

Is LSU the worst coached team with a quarterback with the fewest brain cells or what?
Yvette

Re: LSU Loses

Post by Yvette »

I'm still in shock watching the end.
Yvette
Low-N-Slow

Post by Low-N-Slow »

There's "winning ugly", and, apparently, there's also "losing stupid".
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

In the words of our fearless leader, "they acted stupidly."
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Shep wrote:Is LSU the worst coached team with a COACH with the fewest brain cells or what?
I fixed the quote for you. Every week there is constanct confusion on the sidelines.
I just watched video of Miles motioning for Jefferson to spike the ball at the end, then after the game he gave an interview saying he did not call for the spike.
He can also be seen trying to say the word timeout, timeout at the end when they had no timeouts.

Calling two pass plays while you are pretty much in field goal range at the end has me more pissed off than the spike at the end.

Shut up bam bam!
Shep

Post by Shep »

BTG wrote:I fixed the quote for you. Every week there is constanct confusion on the sidelines.
I just watched video of Miles motioning for Jefferson to spike the ball at the end, then after the game he gave an interview saying he did not call for the spike.
He can also be seen trying to say the word timeout, timeout at the end when they had no timeouts.

Calling two pass plays while you are pretty much in field goal range at the end has me more pissed off than the spike at the end.

Shut up bam bam!
Hey, you just may be correct. I am reading the paper this morning and Jefferson says " I thought the fieldgoal team was supposed to come on the field and kick a fieldgoal to win the game, but I looked to the sidelines and nobody was coming out and everyone looked confused". I also should apologize to the kid because he is just a kid and not getting 5 million to make the decisions. My post was minutes after the game and I was just incredulous of what I had just seen go on in this game.
Titchou

Post by Titchou »

He keeps coaching like this and even Michigan won't want him back next year after they can Coach Rod....
For the Colonel's Lady and Judy O'Grady
are sisters under the skin.
Gourmondo

Post by Gourmondo »

Not good, Les, not good at all....
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

The ending was ridiculous....but why not a time out at 26 seconds!!! UGLY!
Pas Bon

Post by Pas Bon »

Epic meltdown. Hapless coaching has been honed to perfection. Here's to ya, Les!