How much of an ass is Bam Bam?

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
justagirl

How much of an ass is Bam Bam?

Post by justagirl »

Since I'm an obedient hot girlfriend, I scored two tickets to the Dome today. But while walking to our seats I bust Bam using his iPhone to take a picture of some chick's ass. This from the guy who said my ass is a work of art.

I hope BTG can come over tonight to console me.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
bam bam

Re: How much of an ass is Bam Bam?

Post by bam bam »

In my defense, Saints poon is as good as it gets in the NFL and the minute JAG caught me I deleted the pic.
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, PLEASE, Can I answer that?????

(So, if she hadn't caught you, would you still have deleted it right away?)

Back in the day, Tommy Lee cheated on Pam Anderson, Hugh Grant had Elizabeth Hurley, look what he picked, a crack head looking prostitute, and David Letterman chose the plainest Jane on earth....they are all cavemen.....:toast:

Not sure if this is a joke, but my reply still holds true....
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
Backstrap

Post by Backstrap »

Does he consider your "work of art" abstract, impressionistic, naturalistic, neoclassic or representational?

It may have to do with his search for alternate styles.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Thomas Jefferson
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

It's no joke Suzy, he did it. He's an ass. I kindly forgave him and let him take me to Luke after the game though. Aren't I sweet?

He also though I should miss most of the second quarter to get us beer and nachos. I declined.

I mean really, I get us tickets into the game, at least he can act right for a change.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

You could have gotten the beer and nacho's, "tripped" by accident and dropped it on his head....But I see you took the high road.

Of course, that's (taking you to Luke) the least he could do! Kind of you to allow him that gesture....

I'd say a spanking, or at least a public flogging is in order, but well, it's supposed to be a punishement. Not another day at the office.....
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
Rex Spook

Post by Rex Spook »

Bam Bam is obviously an ass connoisseur. All ass experts must stay current of all new ass technology, shape and style. He was only evaluating the competition to make sure you ass belongs in a place of honor. He did all of this for you and he deserves an apology.
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

What can you expect? I'm sure he learned the art of being an ass in law school and he definitely excels at it. As for the pic, I'd be more upset about him having the gall to try to send me to get him nachos and beer. You got to whip him in shape. :whip:
expatorleanian

Post by expatorleanian »

Suzy Wong wrote:So, if she hadn't caught you, would you still have deleted it right away?
OR EVER????

Inexcusable!!
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

The unapologetic ass asked me today why 24 hours later this is still an issue. He's clueless.

But I let him buy me lunch.