American Idol

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
dragongrrl

Re: American Idol

Post by dragongrrl »

It was wrong. I'll miss Allison and her hair.

Gokey was funny with his take two on "the new scream" (besides that painting). I WANT THAT RING TONE.

I'm so glad Kris gets to stay and do the hometown show. And Adam. I wish Allison could be there too.

I want Adam to win, but there is speculation that when Kris goes his voters will flee to Gokey and that will give him what he needs to defeat Adam.
Now this is more like it.
Admin

Post by Admin »

edible complex wrote:This is so WRONG...very disappointed.
Adam HAS to win it now.
In the TV Guide interview, Simon predicts Adam and Danny in the final, with Danny the winner. An interview that had to be weeks ago, though.

However, I did say Kris' performance was stronger than what the judges thought. And, indeed, where do those votes go, once a voter's favorite has left the competition?

Any thoughts on Daughtry's new single? Like they say, "You have your whole life to write your first album... and six months to write your second."
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

I love Daughtry. I was one of those who darn near died of shock when he got voted off. Of course I couldn't stand Kat McV. I was all for big D until he got the boot. It's very nice to see him doing well.

In other words I like the song.
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

what's the genre next week?
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

edible complex wrote:what's the genre next week?
It's hometown week. The contestants perform two songs. One they choose and one a judge chooses. As there are only three contestants, who will be the dissed judge? And with two songs each will poor Fringe be able to air at all?
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

"Gokey won't be eliminated tonight, because no one could bear to hear him sing Dream On again. "
from one of the comments on:
http://gawker.com/5243072/american-idol-yaaaaaaggghahgh
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

Well I have to say I agree with them. The thought of an encore haunts.
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

I'm afraid that I agree with Simon about Gokey beating Adam if it comes down to the two of them especially now that he has Vote For the Worst on his side too. I don't think it matters although it rankles. Adam has already made such a name for himself that he'll do well, like Jesse said earlier.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/jackensack/EWADAM1.jpg?vvid=4789184&allow_track_link=1&track=027874524c-e657&sp=1&vsid=1&vgp=0
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

dragongrrl wrote:I'm afraid that I agree with Simon about Gokey beating Adam if it comes down to the two of them especially now that he has Vote For the Worst on his side too. I don't think it matters although it rankles. Adam has already made such a name for himself that he'll do well, like Jesse said earlier.
Kris and Danny spilt the vote, one goes home. then all the little tweens vote for whoever is left standing next to Adam...Adam goes down in a Ring of Fire, and we're left w/Reuben Studdard winning but Clay Aiken making all the music and $$$$$.
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

edible complex wrote:Kris and Danny spilt the vote, one goes home. then all the little tweens vote for whoever is left standing next to Adam...Adam goes down in a Ring of Fire, and we're left w/Reuben Studdard winning but Clay Aiken making all the music and $$$$$.
yepper