Cfb week 4

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
bam bam

Cfb week 4

Post by bam bam »

I got bitchslapped in the NFL.

Here are my college picks for the week:

Texas -30 (large)
Boston Coll -11 (large)
Purdue -10 (large)
Penn St -28
Minnesota -7
Kansas St -3 (hook)
So Miss -10
Tennessee +7.5
Notre Dame +9

Buy the hook in the K St game. So far this year I have lost 3 games and pushed 1 because I couldn't get the best line available. I am kicking myself for not having time to constantly monitor line changes.
kcdixiecat

Re: Cfb week 4

Post by kcdixiecat »

Well, Doug is a K State Alumni..so he will be rooting for the Power Cats come Wednesday night..but, as for me..I'm from Kentucky...so I have to root for Louisville.
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

Who is Doug?
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

My significant other...he graduated from K State..we're actually going in a couple of weeks to a game in Manhattan. His fraternity always meets once every year...spends a weekend of debauchery in the little apple.
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Good day yesterday. Went for the spread for LSU. Also went for the over. They came through and bought dinner last night and again tonight for us. Go LSU.
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Schuarta wrote:Good day yesterday. Went for the spread for LSU. Also went for the over. They came through and bought dinner last night and again tonight for us. Go LSU.

I had a banner day yesterday also. My big money was on Florida over Tenn. I also bet LSU over Auburn, took LSU and UF on a two team parlay too.
The one losing bet was the under on Auburn/LSU.

I was planning on cashing out and being done for the season, but I couldn't help myself and I commited a mortal sin. I bet against the Saints today.

Les Miles is freak from another planet. He is good, he is crazy, he is lucky, he is a rocket scientist, and he is goofy all at the same time.