Where's Creighton?

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
bdavid

Re: Where's Creighton?

Post by bdavid »

that hundred pound loss could be written into the script as he gets back to health?
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

Maybe season 2 picks up with him swimming laps across the Mississippi? :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see the time frame season 2 takes place in. I read on article on nola.com interviewing the location director (link)and came to appreciate the crunched time-line they have to find where they want to shoot.
The final episode's title is "I'll fly away"
Here's a link to a insider's synopsis or tease. TREME
BTW, that song at the end of the "All on a Mardi Gras Day" episode, Tommy Malone's(Subdudes) Fat Tuesday is on continuous loop in my head. I mean, how fat can a Tuesday get?
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

flyinbayou wrote:Maybe season 2 picks up with him swimming laps across the Mississippi? :rolleyes:
he's bellied up to the Dry Dock!
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

Odd to be posting this because I've never watched Treme, but in todays 6/27 Times Picayune David Simon states John Goodman's character had to die/did die.

Link:
http://www.nola.com/treme-hbo/index.ssf ... harac.html
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
flyinbayou

Post by flyinbayou »

Yes. It was disclosed during the first season finale. I don't have a problem with it but there were several sources that said Goodman had signed on for 20 episodes. Perhaps he did and he will play a part in the 2nd season. We've already seen a flashback used in the last episode.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

I take my seat on the plane in Orlando this afternoon. An older guy sits next to me and I say "You headed to New Orleans for business or pleasure?". Of course the guy didn't see the show. He does ask me in return. So in my best Antoine Batiste go "New Orleans....always pleasure."
RouxTheDay

Post by RouxTheDay »

I didn't click on the teaser link above but my running crew has decided that season 2 will be what took place before season 1. Remember, the first episode started 3 months Post K- So there's a whole season right there. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was take it or leave it after the first 2-3 episodes, now I can't wait for it to start up again!

I think I still have the whole season on my DVR so I'll have to settle for reruns.
jodyrah

Post by jodyrah »

Isabella Maja

Post by Isabella Maja »

RouxTheDay wrote:I didn't click on the teaser link above but my running crew has decided that season 2 will be what took place before season 1. Remember, the first episode started 3 months Post K- So there's a whole season right there. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was take it or leave it after the first 2-3 episodes, now I can't wait for it to start up again!

I think I still have the whole season on my DVR so I'll have to settle for reruns.
Roux! Are you serious?

Is there anyway you can record this?
Or should I say would record this for me?
I haven't seen one episode & I really want to see them all!

I have a dear friend in 2 of the episodes.
He keeps asking me if I've watched yet!
:(

I know paying you for it wouldn't be kosher, however, I'm willing to do an exchange for a tape or dvd of at least the first 5 episodes. Heck, I'd be happy with any of the episodes!