Venezia's

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
JRO

Venezia's

Post by JRO »

Lunch today, pizza & salad. Very good thin crust pizza. App had fried eggplant with red gravy delicious. I like this place a lot. Very consistent for me
NoNoNanette

Re: Venezia's

Post by NoNoNanette »

Hey... dunno if you're talking about the one on Central (??), but if so, the joint has great meaning to me.... Our first "date".... that was the first place that we went out to eat about 6 wks. after the stem cell transplant... had a loaded pizza with artichoke hearts that really hit the spot. Oh, how fun it was to be in "public" after months!!! :toast:
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

Nan, the Venezia on Central is no more. They've changed names and menu. They're under the same ownership...but, changing everything around...no more pizzas:confused:
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Ahhhh, Trish.... it shall have to remain a warm memory! ;)
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."
willifred

Post by willifred »

I usually order a vegetarian pizza and add veal....something kind of twisted about it that I like.....
jodyrah

Post by jodyrah »

Since Sugar Park closed it's become our go to for pizza. We actually prefer Brooklyn but can't be bothered to drive all the way up Vets. (drive thru phone at Bonnabel no longer in service so I assume it's closed).
paz5559

Post by paz5559 »

Drive-thru is still open

834-1030
"We dance when there is no music. We drink at funerals. We talk too much, and live too large and, frankly, we’re suspicious of those who don’t." -Chris Rose
jodyrah

Post by jodyrah »

called 2x this weekend and got a " number is out of service" message. Maybe I misdialed.