saints ticket snafu.

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
#7 throw away to do list.

saints ticket snafu.

Post by #7 throw away to do list. »

i laughed as i watched the idiots who had shown up to the dome with bar-codeless tickets. i looked in my desk and noticed "hanging chads" on my ticket sheets. i havent spoken with the guy i gave the tickets to. although i am totally stupid and at fault the saints could have let us know they had changed the design of the tickets for the first time since scanners were put in use....i also hear they bumped up beer by .50. it was only a few years ago when one could get a beer tip a buck and still have change with a $5bill. inflation in zimbabwe has nothing on the dome.
JRO

Re: saints ticket snafu.

Post by JRO »

$8.50 for a glass of Blue Moon, $7.50 for a bottle of Bud Light. I will be packing in a half pint from hear on, buy the lemonade & add some bourbon to it.
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Thank goodness for flasks.

I went and looked at my tickets when I saw the news after the game as well. I would have felt horrible if the people who used my tickets couldn't get in. Fortunately all was good. Sucks for those who couldn't get in though.
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

Someone with some authority should have made the call to let those people in. There were plenty of empty seats, including all of theirs. It was stupidity at its highest form.

And why is there a perforation on the bar code section? they get scanned, not torn off. Again, stupid. Let's hope our team performs better than the business/ticket office.

As for drink prices, I will nto go to any games. That is just a rip off. They finally got some sense and have only a few noon kickoffs this year. I have said for years that the Saints should play at 3:00. I probbly would have gone to many games over the year, rather than few if that were the case.