I love Jazz Fest

Annual Festivals, Holidays & Celebrations
NoNoNanette

Re: I love Jazz Fest

Post by NoNoNanette »

bam bam wrote:Pearl Jam's first appearance in New Orleans since Eddie Vedder and Black Jack McDowell kicked some ass at Funky Butt will be enough to get me out for one day at least.
That is precisely the reason that I refuse to listen to Eddie Vedder.... I flip the station. You think Sydney is a d-bag??? Eddie and his arsehole friend are the personification of SCUMBAGS...... eff 'em both. :whip:
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."
#7 throw away to do list.

Post by #7 throw away to do list. »

bam bam wrote:Pearl Jam's first appearance in New Orleans since Eddie Vedder and Black Jack McDowell kicked some ass at Funky Butt will be enough to get me out for one day at least.
that fight was in 93, i think pearl jam's last n.o. show was uno in 2000 or 2001....the fight took place on decatur street, either the blue crystal or decatur house. forget which one.
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

#7 throw away to do list. wrote:that fight was in 93, i think pearl jam's last n.o. show was uno in 2000 or 2001....the fight took place on decatur street, either the blue crystal or decatur house. forget which one.
The fight you are refering to was at the Blue Crystal.
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

I'll be there...I LOVE Van Morrison! If you've never seen Susan Tedeschi...you really need to. She puts on a great show. We saw her with Willie Nelson many years ago. A class act.
kcdixiecat

Post by kcdixiecat »

Wooo hooo Simon and Garfunkle at Jazz Fest...I'm excited:)